No equipment? No problem! This women leg workout exercises is guaranteed to fry your thighs using just your body weight and a small amount of space (this routine is perfect for travel!). Try this lower body circuit 1, 2 or 3 times through depending on how much time and energy you have.
This workout targets the hips, thighs, hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes, inner thighs, outer thighs, saddlebags, calves, abs and core with moves like:
1 – Isometric Plie Squat
2 – Plie Squat Pulse
This is one of the most used leg workout routine by most women. And it seams to be very effective for some women
4 – Chair Pose
In this variation to the traditional squat, both the feet should be together, as one bends for the squat, until the butt and the thighs are parallel to the ground.
You may hold the position for the moment. This is because of which the exercise gets the particular name, and return to the original position.
5 – Single Leg Deadlift
- Stand with all your weight in your right foot, abs engaged and chest lifted.
- Reach your torso forward as you lift your left leg behind you.
- Reach your arms out to the sides for balance as your torso and leg come parallel to the floor.
- Hold this position for a moment, and reach through your left heel to engage the back of the left leg.
- Moving in one piece, lower your right leg toward the floor as you return to standing upright, resting the left foot lightly on the ground. This completes one rep.
6 – Knee Raise Balance
Thigh Pulse Lifts
This is also a great leg workout for women
8 – Walking Lunges
- Stand upright. Feet together, and take a controlled step forward with your right leg. Lowering your hips toward the floor by bending both knees to 90-degree angles. The back knee should point toward but not touch the ground, and your front knee should be directly over the ankle.
- Press you right heel into the ground and push off with your left foot to bring your left leg forward, stepping with control into a lunge on the other side. This completes two reps.
- This is quite an easy workout, isn’t it?
when you workout you become sexier. And when you become sexier your man can never leave you.